Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weight Watchers: Week Four - Weight In

Jake and I have been particularly naughty the last two weeks by eating all of our points and then some almost every day. Still, I lost about a pound and am now at 202.0 lbs. This fluctuated a ton during the week. I was weighing in at 199.0 lbs. on Wednesday. There is some truth in weighing yourself once a week. It makes the official weigh-ins less aggravating. Still, it's a pound of loss that brings me closer to my goal. My 10% goal is around 189 lbs. I hope to be there by a friend's wedding in June. That hopefully means I can buy a new dress and be back in some of my older jeans from college.

I will keep reporting back.

I would write more today, but I've got a test in Bio II. It's more important than blogging since I missed a day for being sick last week. Enjoy and let's keep losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment