Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weight Watchers: Week Eight - Switching to Simply Filling

I didn't post last week as we had just gotten home from a 3-Night Bahamian Cruise on the Disney Dream. Needless to say, I didn't track points. I also didn't really watch what I was eating or drinking. Suffice it to say I took a break for 5 days. I realized after thinking back on what I had been eating, that I was really following the Simply Filling plan. I had a lot of salads, eggs, and power foods on the list. This is probably why I maintained weight after vacation. Jake gained a few pounds back but not anything cringe-worthy.

Simply Filling is pretty easy to follow once you have an idea of what is included on the power foods list. Don't track foods that are on the list (or have a green triangle next to them in the tracker). The idea is to eat only to make you feel satisfied and not full. For me, it means eating skinnier meals and snacks throughout the day versus worrying about getting in 3 square meals.

We'll see how this goes. I'm at 202.0 lbs. right now. Hoping to lose another ten in the next two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment